Sorcerer Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
It seems that ambition runs in the family. As little brother to the Sorceress Dragon, the Sorcerer Dragon continues to hone its magical arts by competing in friendly jousts and tournaments. Arcane energies seem to siphon through its ornate tail and focus their power for the Sorcerer Dragon's use.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Black Sands, Blue Lagoon
Available at: Level 32
Buying Price: 1,500
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 17 hours
Exp Gained: 3,000
|Lv. 1||300||Lv. 10||2,400|
|Lv. 2||480||Lv. 11||2,640|
|Lv. 3||629||Lv. 12||2,790|
|Lv. 4||900||Lv. 13||2,865|
|Lv. 5||1,170||Lv. 14||2,940|
|Lv. 6||1,440||Lv. 15||3,180|
|Lv. 7||1,709||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Sorcerer Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase as a Limited Time Value Pack.
- By winning all battle rounds in the Battle Tournament and defeating the Sorcerer Dragon Tournament Boss (Tournament bosses and number of rounds differ depending upon the tournament released).
- Note: You cannot acquire the Sorcerer Dragon through breeding.
The Sorcerer Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Black type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Blue and Purple) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Black is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Black type can split into Blue and Purple. However, if it is split, then Black is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Black in a pool will either add the Black type if it does not split or the Blue and Purple types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Black type. In this case, Black can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Black type can split into Blue and Purple for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Water Dragon with a Sorcerer Dragon only counts as two types: Black and Blue.
- The Sorcerer Dragon's design is based upon the Mist Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.