Sorceress Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
The family line of Sorceress Dragons extends hundreds of years, back to the very first Sorceress Dragon. Some of the deeds they have performed have been great, others have been terrible. As the saying goes, with great power comes great responsibility.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Purple Gardens, Yellow Plateau
Available at: Level 11
Buying Price: 700
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 5 hour
Exp Gained: 375
|Lv. 1||140||Lv. 10||1,120|
|Lv. 2||224||Lv. 11||?|
|Lv. 3||293||Lv. 12||?|
|Lv. 4||420||Lv. 13||?|
|Lv. 5||546||Lv. 14||?|
|Lv. 6||672||Lv. 15||?|
|Lv. 7||797||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Sorceress Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 700 . (Android Only)
- As a prize in the Spin to Win game. (Android Only)
- After completing Chapter 1 of the Restoring the Dark Crystal Dragon Tales Event. (iOS Only)
- Note: You cannot acquire the Sorceress Dragon through breeding.
- The Sorceress Dragon's design is based upon the Mist Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.