Spark Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Spark Dragons have a constant display of light glowing with melodic pulse within their scales. These magical lights are revered by small dragons and caretakers alike who compare them to bright fireworks in a night sky.
Habitat: Fey Portal, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 15
Buying Price: 500
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 15 hours
Exp Gained: 780
|Lv. 1||100||Lv. 10||469|
|Lv. 2||200||Lv. 11||495|
|Lv. 3||250||Lv. 12||509|
|Lv. 4||300||Lv. 13||520|
|Lv. 5||330||Lv. 14||530|
|Lv. 6||360||Lv. 15||545|
|Lv. 7||379||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Spark Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 500 .
- By breeding a dragon that provides the Purple type with a dragon that provides the Red type. Missing requirements cannot be fulfilled by the splitting of minor types; parents must have the originally required types without splitting.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Spark Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
The Spark Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- Although the Fey type is made up of Pink, Purple, and Blue, the presence of these types may not necessarily allow you to breed the Spark Dragon. Check the Availability section above to find out the unique conditions under which this dragon might be bred.
- When the Fey type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Pink, Purple, and Blue) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Fey is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Fey type can split into Pink, Purple, and Blue. However, if it is split, then Fey is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Fey in a pool will either add the Fey type if it does not split or the Pink, Purple, and Blue types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Fey type. In this case, Fey can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Fey type can split into Pink, Purple, and Blue for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Spark Dragon with a Life Dragon only counts as three types: Fey, Green, and Red.
- The Spark Dragon's design is based upon the Mist Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.