Spider Dragon Information
|Lv. 1||320||Lv. 10||1,503|
|Lv. 2||640||Lv. 11||1,584|
|Lv. 3||800||Lv. 12||1,674|
|Lv. 4||960||Lv. 13||1,719|
|Lv. 5||1,055||Lv. 14||1,764|
|Lv. 6||1,151||Lv. 15||1,908|
|Lv. 7||1,215||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Spider Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during the Halloween season.
- By purchase at the market for 1,100 .
- After earning 105,000,000 Carved Pumpkins during the Bumps in the Dark World Event.
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Black, Purple and Red to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Spider Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
The Spider Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Black type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Blue and Purple) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Black is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Black type can split into Blue and Purple. However, if it is split, then Black is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Black in a pool will either add the Black type if it does not split or the Blue and Purple types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Black type. In this case, Black can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Black type can split into Blue and Purple for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Fire Dragon with a Spider Dragon only counts as three types: Red, Black, and Purple.
- The Spider Dragon was the first dragon with more than one description to be released since the Prism Dragon.
- A Housefly Dragon is mentioned in the Spider Dragon's baby description, but it does not exist in-game.
- Ironically, real spiders have 6-8 eyes while the Spider Dragon has only 3.
- Dragons that currently have no other dragons based upon them and are not based on any other dragons are the Birthday, Dawn, Dire Wolf, Glacius, Gryffin, Liberty, Quilted, Raven, Spider, Titan and Unicorn 2nd dragons.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.