Steampunk Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Caretakers who get a Steampunk Dragon should be prepared to add some new equipment to their dragon-care toolkits, as oil cans, wrenches, and brass polish take their places beside standard first aid and grooming equipment. Still, don't be fooled by their cold, metallic exteriors--Steampunk Dragons have warm, metallic hearts.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Metal Mines, Yellow Plateau
Available at: Level 30
Buying Price: 1,400
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 15 hours
Exp Gained: 600
|Lv. 1||406||Lv. 10||3,248|
|Lv. 2||649||Lv. 11||3,572|
|Lv. 3||852||Lv. 12||3,775|
|Lv. 4||1,218||Lv. 13||3,877|
|Lv. 5||1,583||Lv. 14||3,978|
|Lv. 6||1,948||Lv. 15||4,303|
|Lv. 7||2,314||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Steampunk Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase as a Limited Time Value Pack.
- After completing special goals and summoning the dragon.(iOS Only)
- As a prize in the Spin to Win game.(iOS Only)
The Steampunk Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Metal type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (White and Blue) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Metal is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Metal type can split into White and Blue. However, if it is split, then Metal is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Metal in a pool will either add the Metal type if it does not split or the White and Blue types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Metal type. In this case, Metal can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Metal type can split into White and Blue for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Magic Dragon with a Steampunk Dragon only counts as three types: Purple, Metal, and Yellow.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.