Stocking Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
A caretaker's feet will never get cold when they have a Stocking Dragon around. These warm and fuzzy friends are always ready to knit up the next-best pair of socks!
Habitat: Holiday Home, Yellow Plateau, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 15
Buying Price: 800
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 16 hours
Exp Gained: 780
|Lv. 1||160||Lv. 10||751|
|Lv. 2||320||Lv. 11||791|
|Lv. 3||400||Lv. 12||816|
|Lv. 4||480||Lv. 13||832|
|Lv. 5||527||Lv. 14||848|
|Lv. 6||575||Lv. 15||872|
|Lv. 7||607||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Stocking Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 800 .
- By breeding a dragon that provides the Yellow type with a dragon that provides the Red type. Missing requirements cannot be fulfilled by the splitting of minor types; parents must have the originally required types without splitting.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Stocking Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
The Stocking Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Holiday type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (White, Green, and Red) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Holiday is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Holiday type can split into White, Green, and Red. However, if it is split, then Holiday is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Holiday in a pool will either add the Holiday type if it does not split or the White, Green, and Red types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Holiday type. In this case, Holiday can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Holiday type can split into White, Green, and Red for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Stocking Dragon with a Fire Dragon only counts as three types: Holiday, Red, and Yellow.
- The Stocking Dragon's design is based upon the Forest Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.