Stunning Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Stunning Dragons spend most of their time making themselves up, shopping for new trends, but more importantly they take care of themselves. These creatures know that their true beauty lies within themselves, and not dependant on what they wear on the outside.
|Rarity: Ultra Rare|
Habitat: Passion Pit, White Meadow
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 1,400
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 35 hours
Exp Gained: 975
|Lv. 1||280||Lv. 10||2,240|
|Lv. 2||448||Lv. 11||2,464|
|Lv. 3||587||Lv. 12||2,604|
|Lv. 4||840||Lv. 13||2,674|
|Lv. 5||1,092||Lv. 14||2,744|
|Lv. 6||1,344||Lv. 15||2,968|
|Lv. 7||1,595||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Stunning Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,400 .
- After earning 3,200 Sweethearts during the Hugs and Kisses World Event.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Stunning Dragon through breeding.
- Although the Valentine type is included in the Stunning Dragon's types, it is recessive and has absolutely no impact on breeding. It is mainly ignored, and contributes neither to the pool nor to breeding requirements, with the exception of type-amount-dependent dragons. Thus, the presence of the Valentine type along with only one other type in a breeding parent, will cause the dragon to use only the other type and act as a Single type dragon for breeding purposes (ex: Breeding the XO Dragon with a pure Pink type will act as two pure Pink type dragons).
- The Stunning Dragon's design is based upon the Firestorm Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.