Sunflower Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Bright green leaves slowly peel back in reaction to the warmth of the autumn sun, exposing a charming yellow blossom that reaches up towards the nourishing beams of light. Soon after, a fluttering of eyelashes and vivid purple eyes announce the awakening of one of the world's most delightful creatures: the perennial Sunflower Dragon.
Habitat: Yellow Plateau, Green Grove
Available at: Level 4
Buying Price: 500
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 11 hours
Exp Gained: 75
|Lv. 1||300||Lv. 10||1,350|
|Lv. 2||357||Lv. 11||1,590|
|Lv. 3||408||Lv. 12||1,634|
|Lv. 4||575||Lv. 13||1,679|
|Lv. 5||657||Lv. 14||1,725|
|Lv. 6||726||Lv. 15||1,875|
|Lv. 7||942||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Sunflower Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 500 .
- As a prize in the Spin to Win game.
- By purchase as a Limited Time Value Pack.
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Yellow and Green to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Sunflower Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
- The Sunflower Dragon's design is based upon the Forest Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.