Supernova Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
The Supernova Dragon is extremely powerful, constantly pulsing with near-dangerous levels of energy. Like the stellar explosion after which it's named, the Supernova Dragon can radiate as much energy in a single minute as our Sun is expected to emit within its lifetime.
Habitat: Purple Gardens, Yellow Plateau, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 10
Buying Price: 700
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 10 hours
Exp Gained: 375
|Lv. 1||140||Lv. 10||657|
|Lv. 2||280||Lv. 11||692|
|Lv. 3||350||Lv. 12||713|
|Lv. 4||420||Lv. 13||727|
|Lv. 5||461||Lv. 14||742|
|Lv. 6||503||Lv. 15||763|
|Lv. 7||531||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Supernova Dragon is obtainable:
- As a prize in the Spin to Win game.(Android Only)
- After earning 1,700 Shooting Stars during the Dragons in Space World Event. (iOS Only)
- By earning 6,200 leaderboard points during the Lunar Night Leaderboard Event.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Supernova Dragon through breeding.
- The Supernova Dragon's design is based upon the Life Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.