Supersonic Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Blink and you may miss your only chance of spotting Supersonic Dragon! These ridiculously fast dragons have an anatomy that reduces friction while flying, making them very aerodynamic. Sometimes at night, Supersonic Dragons are mistaken for shooting stars when they break back down into the atmosphere, causing a fiery approach that streaks across the dark sky.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Black Sands, White Meadow, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 30
Buying Price: 1,400
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 22 hours
Exp Gained: 1,740
|Lv. 1||280||Lv. 10||2,240|
|Lv. 2||448||Lv. 11|
|Lv. 3||587||Lv. 12|
|Lv. 4||840||Lv. 13||2,674|
|Lv. 5||1,092||Lv. 14|
|Lv. 6||1,344||Lv. 15|
|Lv. 7||1,595||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Supersonic Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By crafting using the Spell Shop. You must have 99 Stopwatches.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Supersonic Dragon through breeding.
The Supersonic Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Black type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Blue and Purple) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Black is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Black type can split into Blue and Purple. However, if it is split, then Black is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Black in a pool will either add the Black type if it does not split or the Blue and Purple types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Black type. In this case, Black can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Black type can split into Blue and Purple for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Fire Dragon with an Supersonic Dragon only counts as three types: Red, Black, and White.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.