Surprise Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
SURPRISE! Without a doubt, the Surprise Dragon is one of the most enthusiastic, energetic, and elaborate dragons you'll ever meet. Any occasion warrants a surprise party or gift to this smiley creature. No one can clearly depict what the Surprise Dragon's body actually looks like, as it's always bursting out of something!
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Pink Prairie, Blue Lagoon, Yellow Plateau
Available at: Level 11
Buying Price: 1,000
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 4 hours
Exp Gained: 195
|Lv. 1||160||Lv. 10||1,280|
|Lv. 2||256||Lv. 11||1,408|
|Lv. 3||335||Lv. 12||1,488|
|Lv. 4||480||Lv. 13||1,528|
|Lv. 5||624||Lv. 14||1,568|
|Lv. 6||768||Lv. 15||1,696|
|Lv. 7||911||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Surprise Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- After completing Chapter 7 or Chapter 10 (level dependent) of the Big Birthday Bash Dragon Tales Event.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Surprise Dragon through breeding.
The Surprise Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Pink type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Red and White) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Pink is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Pink type can split into Red and White. However, if it is split, then Pink is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Pink in a pool will either add the Pink type if it does not split or the Red and White types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Pink type. In this case, Pink can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Pink type can split into Red and White for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Water Dragon with a Surprise Dragon only counts as three types: Yellow, Pink, and Blue.
- The Surprise Dragon's design is based upon the Genie Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.