Temperance Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Temperance Dragons carry bells on them as decorative adornments at all times. However their calm demeanour and disciplined minds allow them to walk so calmly and with such stillness than even in motion the bells do not ring. This has led to much speculation as to what sort of sounds the bells make, but none have ever gotten the chime to go off - not even once.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Small World, Blue Lagoon, Yellow Plateau
Available at: Level 30
Buying Price: 1,500
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 15 hours
Exp Gained: 780
|Lv. 1||300||Lv. 10||1,350|
|Lv. 2||357||Lv. 11||1,590|
|Lv. 3||408||Lv. 12||1,634|
|Lv. 4||575||Lv. 13||1,679|
|Lv. 5||657||Lv. 14||1,725|
|Lv. 6||726||Lv. 15||1,875|
|Lv. 7||942||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Temperance Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,500 .
- By winning all battle rounds in the Battle Tournament and defeating the Temperance Dragon Tournament Boss (Tournament bosses and number of rounds differ depending upon the tournament released).
- Note: You cannot acquire the Temperance Dragon through breeding.
The Temperance Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the World type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Blue, Yellow, and Green) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When World is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the World type can split into Blue, Yellow, and Green. However, if it is split, then World is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of World in a pool will either add the World type if it does not split or the Blue, Yellow, and Green types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the World type. In this case, World can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the World type can split into Blue, Yellow, and Green for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Water Dragon with a Temperance Dragon only counts as three types: World, Blue and Yellow.
- The Temperance Dragon's design is based upon the Fire Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.