Tender Heart Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Tender Heart Dragons are always overflowing with love that is begging to be shared! It doesn't matter if you've never met one or if you are long time friend of a Tender Heart Dragon - they will treat you with a tenderness and care like you were their own family.
Habitat: Passion Pit, Purple Gardens
Available at: Level 10
Buying Price: 400
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 4 hours
Exp Gained: 375
|Lv. 1||80||Lv. 10|
|Lv. 2||Lv. 11|
|Lv. 3||Lv. 12|
|Lv. 4||Lv. 13|
|Lv. 5||Lv. 14|
|Lv. 6||Lv. 15|
|Lv. 7||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Tender Heart Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 400 .
- By breeding two pure Purple type dragons together (Magic and Peacock). A similar effect can be achieved when breeding two pure dragons with the same minor type together if the Purple type is a component of that minor type. (True for Black, Cosmic, and Royal.)
- By breeding a dragon that provides the Pink type with a dragon that provides the Purple type. Missing requirements cannot be fulfilled by the splitting of minor types; parents must have the originally required types without splitting.
- By breeding two parents that collectively contribute only the Purple and Diamond types. The Purple type can also be acquired from any minor type for which it is a component. (True for Black, Cosmic, and Royal.) Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- As a random single type result of breeding two pure Diamond type dragons together (Diamond and Infinity). This pairing may result in any currently available pure dragon of the Red, Green, Yellow, Blue, Purple, White, Pink, Black, Mythic, Cosmic, Fairytale, Stone, Dino, Rainbow, Gemstone, Zodiac, Tropic, Royal, Metal, Olympus or Diamond type. Single type dragons that are not valid offspring, such as the Ninja or Gilded dragons, cannot emerge from this pairing.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Tender Heart Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
- Although the Valentine type is included in the Tender Heart Dragon's types, it is recessive and has absolutely no impact on breeding. It is mainly ignored, and contributes neither to the pool nor to breeding requirements, with the exception of type-amount-dependent dragons. Thus, the presence of the Valentine type along with only one other type in a breeding parent, will cause the dragon to use only the other type and act as a Single type dragon for breeding purposes (ex: Breeding the XO Dragon with a pure Pink type will act as two pure Pink type dragons).
- The Tender Heart Dragon's design is based upon the Mist Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.