Terra Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Through the most subtle act of a seed sprouting to the colossal power of a landslide, the Terra Dragon is the Elemental dragon in control of the earth. It stands firm with the strength of the deepest roots, yet can be as gentle as freshly bloomed flower. It is a pillar of the four primary Elemental dragons.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Elemental Plane, Green Grove
Available at: Level 16
Buying Price: 1,200
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 15 hours
Exp Gained: 375
|Lv. 1||240||Lv. 10||1,920|
|Lv. 2||384||Lv. 11||2,112|
|Lv. 3||503||Lv. 12||2,232|
|Lv. 4||720||Lv. 13||2,292|
|Lv. 5||936||Lv. 14||2,352|
|Lv. 6||1,152||Lv. 15||2,544|
|Lv. 7||1,367||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Terra Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,200 .
- By purchase as a Limited Time Value Pack.
- After earning 1,600 Elements during the Rise of the Elements World Event.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Terra Dragon through breeding.
The Terra Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Elemental type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Blue, Green, Yellow, and Red) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Elemental is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Elemental type can split into Blue, Green, Yellow, and Red. However, if it is split, then Elemental is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Elemental in a pool will either add the Elemental type if it does not split or the Blue, Green, Yellow, and Red types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Elemental type. In this case, Elemental can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Elemental type can split into Blue, Green, Yellow, and Red for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Water Dragon with a Terra Dragon only counts as three types: Elemental, Green, and Blue.
- The Terra Dragon's design is based upon the Firestorm Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.