Thanksgiving Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
With the fading of summer come the brisk days of autumn and this dragon's favorite day of the year. The chipper Thanksgiving Dragon is always happy to give people a reason to contemplate and appreciate all the good in their lives, but also just to stuff themselves silly with a grand holiday feast.
Habitat: White Meadow, Green Grove
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 600
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 8 hours
Exp Gained: 975
|Lv. 1||174||Lv. 10||783|
|Lv. 2||207||Lv. 11||?|
|Lv. 3||236||Lv. 12||?|
|Lv. 4||334||Lv. 13||?|
|Lv. 5||381||Lv. 14||?|
|Lv. 6||421||Lv. 15||?|
|Lv. 7||546||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Thanksgiving Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during the Thanksgiving season.
- By purchase at the market for 600 .
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Green and White to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Thanksgiving Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
- The Thanksgiving Dragon's design is based upon the Diamond Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.