Summer 2015 I was introduced to Dragon Story - it was a 'challenge' in another game I was playing. And yes - I was hooked ! I love your image wall of dragons. Did you design & create? Notice you don't have some of the commons (Love) - do you sell/trade when you breed? I'm still learning lots about the game. Only today I discovered that accepting requests for mystic maps didn't deplete my numbers (so sorry neighbours). You said you got dragons (scarecrow / lightning) from your IOS friends, and could share parts (??) Do Tell !!
1. You can find info about the dragon checklist here. It is not something which I created. Many users have one.
2. I have not updated this checklist in a very long time (I have been meaning to but I am too lazy. -_-), so it does not show which dragons I have currently. But in particular, I absolutely HATE the Love Dragon, so I do not keep them unless I absolutely must (which is never). I sell any duplicates immediately.
3. Yes, I had a friend who had an iOS device who I had log onto my android account and get me those three dragons which I would be unable to get otherwise.
4. In what context did I say you can share parts, because I have no idea what you are talking about, nor do I know what "parts" you are referring to.
1. I don't even keep duplicate rares/SRs anymore. I have plenty of unexpanded room, I'm just too lazy to scroll through all of my neighbors (1st world problems, I know, but seriously takes way too long).
2. Don't worry, you will not lose anything. Anything you earn on iOS will stay on Android, and vice versa.
3. OH! Now I see. By "parts", I mean stuff like Lotus Blossoms or Picnic Cloths (things that are tales exclusive). Not things like Sapphires or Nether Dust (I wish, I have a surplus of large gems that will never be used -_-).