Tinsel Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Tinsel Dragons are sought-after decorating companions during the Christmas season. In addition to being bright and shiny in ways that few dragons can claim, they have wings that shed tinsel as they fly, covering nearby trees and buildings in holiday sparkle.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Purple Gardens, Yellow Plateau, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 10
Buying Price: 1,000
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 8 hours
Exp Gained: 375
|Lv. 1||200||Lv. 10||1,600|
|Lv. 2||320||Lv. 11||1,760|
|Lv. 3||419||Lv. 12||1,860|
|Lv. 4||600||Lv. 13||1,910|
|Lv. 5||780||Lv. 14||1,960|
|Lv. 6||960||Lv. 15||2,120|
|Lv. 7||1,139||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Tinsel Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during the Christmas season.
- By purchase at the market for 1,000 .
- By purchase as a Limited Time Value Pack.
- As a prize in the Spin to Win game.
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Purple, Yellow, and Red to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Tinsel Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
- The Tinsel Dragon's design is based upon the Poison Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.