Chapter 1 (4 Acts)
Chapter 2 (4 Acts)
1. Feed ANY dragons 8 times. (Skip: 16)
2. Plant 3 Pumpwings. (Skip: 48)(Prize:140 Treats)
3. Collect Tricks from Breeding. (Skip: 30)(Prize:Dark Omen Favor)
4. Start crafting your Dark Omen Dragon. (Skip: 14)
Chapter 3 (3 Acts)
Chapter 4 (4 Acts)
1. Start the "Afterlife Walk" Quest. (Skip: 7)
2. Raise Dark Omen Dragon to level 4. (Skip: 20)
3. Breed with a Firestorm Dragon.(Skip: 50)(Prize:225 Treats)
4. Start crafting a Flying Pumpwings. (Skip: 20)
Prize: 12 Mystic Maps
Chapter 5 (4 Acts)
1. Raise Dark Omen Dragon to Level 7. (Skip: 21)
2. Craft and place a Flying Pumpwings on your Island. (Skip: 25)(Prize:300 Treats)
3. Collect Tricks from Breeding. (Skip: 30)(Prize:1 Neo Bat Favor)
4. Start the "Rising Up" Quest. (Skip: 7)
Chapter 6 (5 Acts)
1. Start crafting a Bat Swarm .(Skip: 12)
2. Hatch a common Hoot Dragon (Breed Yellow + Red). (Skip: 50)(Prize:1 Neo Bat Favor)
3. Start the "Afterlife Walk" Quest. (Skip: 15)
4. Raise your Dark Omen Dragon to Level 11. (Skip: 100)
5. Collect Tricks from Breeding. (Skip: 60)
Prize: 400 Treats
Chapter 7 (5 Acts)
1. Complete "Rising Up" Quest. (Skip: 24)
2. Raise Dark Omen Dragon to Level 13.(Skip: 150)(Prize:1 Neo Bat Favor)
3. Craft and decorate with another Bat Swarm . (Skip: 25)(Prize:540 Treats)
4. Breed with a Dark Omen Dragon. (Skip: 25)(Prize:1 Neo Bat Favor)
5. Start crafting your Neo Bat Dragon. (Skip: 9)
Prize: 12 Island Parts
Chapter 8 (5 Acts)
1. Hatch and raise your Neo Bat Dragon to level 5. (Skip: 50)
2. Breed Dark Omen Dragon with Hoot Dragon. (Skip: 50)
3. Win 1 Fight with your Neo Bat Dragon. (Skip: 25)
4. Raise your Hoot Dragon to Level 6.(Skip: 12)(Prize:720 Treats)
5. Win 2 Fights in the Battle Arena.(Skip: 50)
Prize: 4 Flying Pumpwings
Chapter 9 (5 Acts)
1. Win 2 Fights with your Neo Bat Dragon.(Skip: 50)
2. Raise your Neo Bat Dragon to Level 8. (Skip: 30)
3. Complete the "Rising Up" Quest. (Skip: 24)
4. Craft a Magic Scroll.(Skip: 40)(Prize:1,000 Treats)
5. Raise your Dark Omen Dragon to Level 14. (Skip: 180)
Chapter 10 (5 Acts)
1. Receive 5 Freaky Fliers from Neighbors.(Skip: 35)
2. Harvest 6 Firapples. (Skip: 12)
3. Raise your Neo Bat Dragon to Level 12.(Skip: 225)
4. Craft and Decorate with a Necrotic Nest.(Skip: 75)
5. Win 4 Fights in the Battle Arena.(Skip: 100)(Prize:1,400 Treats)
Prize: 1 Rattle Dragon
Dragon Tales: Toil and Bubble
- Halloween was drawing near and while most dragons were happily decorating the Isles, some saw something ominous upon the horizon...
- With large wings of black feathers, piercing gray talons, and a gem of strange nature, the Dark Omen Dragon landed among a gathering crowd.
- Such a dragon only appeared before the events of something dark or sinister, though no one knew if it were but legend or fact.
- Some dragons fled, others simply retreated back to their homes, but some dragons stood there and asked questions of the Dark Omen Dragon.
- The brave dragons wanted to know if something bad was going to happen, or if something dark was approaching the Isles. The Dark Omen Dragon didn't acknowledge them. It simply looked into the distance.
- A Hoot Dragon, with its big eyes, happened to follow the Dark Omen Dragon's gaze towards the opposite horizon. There he saw the dark of night approaching...but the problem was that the night sky should have been appearing on the other side of the world!
- Suddenly the remaining dragons began to panic! Why would the night appear in the wrong place? This clearly was something dark and ominous!
- A swarm of Bat and Neo Bat Dragons emerged from their cavernous lairs, flapping wildly around the dragons who ran around below.
- As the strange night sky rose above the wrong horizon, a scary pink and red moon began to rise, and with it the dark silhouette of a powerful dragon...
- Some dragons noticed that the Dark Omen Dragon was suddenly gone, others didn't have time to see as they ran about wildly. All the dragons knew is that with this spooky dragon came the ominous sound of bones rattling in the dark...
- The Toil and Bubble Dragon Tales Event was available at level 17.
- The Toil and Bubble Dragon Tales Event began on October 24, 2017 and ended on November 4, 2017.