Topaz Dragon Information
|Lv. 1||397||Lv. 10||1,786|
|Lv. 2||472||Lv. 11||?|
|Lv. 3||539||Lv. 12||?|
|Lv. 4||762||Lv. 13||?|
|Lv. 5||869||Lv. 14||?|
|Lv. 6||960||Lv. 15||?|
|Lv. 7||1,246||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Topaz Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 1,300 .
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Gemstone and Yellow to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Topaz Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
The Topaz Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Gemstone type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Green and Blue) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Gemstone is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Gemstone type can split into Green and Blue. However, if it is split, then Gemstone is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Gemstone in a pool will either add the Gemstone type if it does not split or the Green and Blue types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Gemstone type. In this case, Gemstone can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Gemstone type can split into Green and Blue for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Fire Dragon with a Topaz Dragon only counts as three types: Red, Gemstone, and Yellow.
- Craft time for the Topaz Dragon is 20 hours, while incubation is 24 hours.
- The Topaz Dragon was previously obtainable by crafting but was removed from the Spell Shop on March 6, 2018.
- The Topaz Dragon's design is based upon the Familiar Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
- On February 28, 2013, the Topaz Dragon and all other gemstone dragons gained the ability to be breeding parents.
- On July 17, 2013 the Topaz Dragon and all other gemstone dragons became breedable.
- The Topaz Dragon's Epic Form description may refer to the movie "Chicken Little" where Chicken Little thinks the sky is falling.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.