Torchlight Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Originally found deep in the earth, these luminescent creatures were masters of the caves; no one could navigate through the rocky labyrinths as well as a Torchlight Dragon. After thousands of years of evolution, the Torchlight Dragon developed a flaming beacon on its shoulders to help light the way for itself and any lost souls.
Habitat: Purple Gardens, Yellow Plateau
Available at: Level 10
Buying Price: 500
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 10 hours
Exp Gained: 375
|Lv. 1||145||Lv. 10||652|
|Lv. 2||172||Lv. 11||?|
|Lv. 3||197||Lv. 12||?|
|Lv. 4||278||Lv. 13||?|
|Lv. 5||317||Lv. 14||?|
|Lv. 6||350||Lv. 15||?|
|Lv. 7||455||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Torchlight Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 500 .
- As a prize in the Spin to Win game.
- By earning 2,200 leaderboard points during the Summer Games Leaderboard Event.
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Purple and Yellow to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Torchlight Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
- The Torchlight Dragon's design is based upon the Fire Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.