Treat Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
The Treat Dragon loves to give special gifts and trinkets to other dragons, so much so that it decided to dress up as the Light Mother this Halloween! Her presence has soothed the souls of many dragons who may have been spooked by her devious brother dressed up as the Dark One!
|Rarity: Ultra Rare|
Habitat: Boneyard, White Meadow, Blue Lagoon
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 1,500
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 32 hours
Exp Gained: 975
|Lv. 1||300||Lv. 10||2,400|
|Lv. 2||480||Lv. 11||2,640|
|Lv. 3||629||Lv. 12||2,790|
|Lv. 4||900||Lv. 13||2,865|
|Lv. 5||1,170||Lv. 14||2,940|
|Lv. 6||1,440||Lv. 15||3,180|
|Lv. 7||1,709||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Treat Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,500 .
- After earning 3,400 Goody Bag during the Happy Halloween! World Event.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Treat Dragon through breeding.
The Treat Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Spooky type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Black, Purple, and Yellow) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Spooky is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Spooky type can split into Black, Purple, and Yellow. However, if it is split, then Spooky is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Spooky in a pool will either add the Spooky type if it does not split or the Black, Purple, and Yellow types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Spooky type. In this case, Spooky can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Spooky type can split into Black, Purple, and Yellow for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Treat Dragon with a Light Dragon only counts as three types: Spooky, Blue, and White.
- The Treat Dragon's design is based upon the Seeker Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.