Tree Topper Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Adorning the Isles in classy, holiday decorations for centuries, Tree Topper Dragons always bring that extra special something to their designs. The duties of these dragons are only complete when each tree is topped with a gorgeous, sparkling star!
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: White Meadow, Green Grove
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 1,500
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 25 hours
Exp Gained: 975
|Lv. 1||280||Lv. 10||1,260|
|Lv. 2||333||Lv. 11||1,484|
|Lv. 3||380||Lv. 12||1,526|
|Lv. 4||537||Lv. 13||1,568|
|Lv. 5||613||Lv. 14||1,610|
|Lv. 6||677||Lv. 15||1,750|
|Lv. 7||879||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Tree Topper Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during the Winter season.
- By purchase at the market for 1,500 .
- By purchase as a Limited Time Value Pack.
- By earning 9,000 leaderboard points during the Great Gifts Leaderboard Event.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Tree Topper Dragon through breeding.
- The Tree Topper Dragon's design is based upon the Charm Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.