Tropic Tide Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
At the center of the equator, with each passing of the moon, one may have the fortune of spotting a Tropic Tide Dragon. Leaping in and out of colorful waves, these dragons play in the warm coastal waters, cheerfully spraying those around them from sunrise to sunset. Their bodies match the brightly colored water they swim in and increase their vibrance for a dazzling display.
|Rarity: Ultra Rare|
Habitat: Rainbow Road, Blue Lagoon, Yellow Plateau
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 1,800
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 25 hours
Exp Gained: 435
|Lv. 1||360||Lv. 10||2,880|
|Lv. 2||576||Lv. 11|
|Lv. 3||755||Lv. 12|
|Lv. 4||1,080||Lv. 13|
|Lv. 5||1,404||Lv. 14|
|Lv. 6||1,728||Lv. 15|
|Lv. 7||2,051||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Tropic Tide Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 1,800 .
- By purchase as a Limited Time Value Pack.
- By ranking 1st or 2nd place during the Tropic Tides Leaderboard Event.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Tropic Tide Dragon through breeding.
The Tropic Tide Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Rainbow type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Yellow and Blue) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Rainbow is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Rainbow type can split into Yellow and Blue. However, if it is split, then Rainbow is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Rainbow in a pool will either add the Rainbow type if it does not split or the Yellow and Blue types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Rainbow type. In this case, Rainbow can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Rainbow type can split into Yellow and Blue for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Water Dragon with a Tropic Tide Dragon only counts as three types: Rainbow, Yellow and Blue.
- The Tropic Tide Dragon's design is based upon the Skylord Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.