Turkish Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Turkish Dragons delight in making sweets for all that come to visit their land. What these dragons can do with sugar would come very close to what others call magic.
|Rarity: Ultra Rare|
Habitat: Small World, Purple Gardens, Blue Lagoon
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 1,400
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 29 hours
Exp Gained: 780
|Lv. 1||280||Lv. 10||2,240|
|Lv. 2||448||Lv. 11||2,464|
|Lv. 3||587||Lv. 12||2,604|
|Lv. 4||840||Lv. 13||2,674|
|Lv. 5||1,092||Lv. 14||2,744|
|Lv. 6||1,344||Lv. 15||2,968|
|Lv. 7||1,595||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Turkish Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,400 .
- After completing Chapter 10 of the Travel Around Dragon Tales Event.
- After completing a Goal and earning a coin or token during the Year of the Mouse Dragon Tales Event, players could craft either the Turkish Dragon, 15 Adventure Tickets or 3 10x Farm Boosts .
- Note: You cannot acquire the Turkish Dragon through breeding.
The Turkish Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the World type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Blue, Yellow, and Green) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When World is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the World type can split into Blue, Yellow, and Green. However, if it is split, then World is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of World in a pool will either add the World type if it does not split or the Blue, Yellow, and Green types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the World type. In this case, World can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the World type can split into Blue, Yellow, and Green for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Turkish Dragon with a Magic Dragon only counts as three types: World, Purple, and Blue.
- The Turkish Dragon's design is based upon the Fairy Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.