Turquoise Dragon Information
|Lv. 1||320||Lv. 10||1,440|
|Lv. 2||380||Lv. 11||1,696|
|Lv. 3||435||Lv. 12||1,744|
|Lv. 4||614||Lv. 13||1,792|
|Lv. 5||700||Lv. 14||1,840|
|Lv. 6||774||Lv. 15||2,000|
|Lv. 7||1,004||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Turquoise Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 1,600 .
- By breeding a dragon that provides the Stone type with a dragon that provides the Blue type. Missing requirements cannot be fulfilled by the splitting of minor types; parents must have the originally required types without splitting.
- By breeding two pure Stone type dragons together (Stone, Turquoise, Mossrock and Golem).
- As a random single type result of breeding two pure Diamond type dragons together (Diamond and Infinity). This pairing may result in any currently available pure dragon of the Red, Green, Yellow, Blue, Purple, White, Pink, Black, Mythic, Cosmic, Fairytale, Stone, Dino, Rainbow, Gemstone, Zodiac, Tropic, Royal, Metal, Olympus or Diamond type. Single type dragons that are not valid offspring, such as the Ninja or Gilded dragons, cannot emerge from this pairing.
- By breeding two parents that collectively contribute only the Stone and Diamond types.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Turquoise Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
The Turquoise Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- Although the Stone type is made up of Green and White, the presence of these types may not necessarily allow you to breed the Turquoise Dragon. Check the Availability section above to find out the unique conditions under which this dragon might be bred.
- When the Stone type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Green and White) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Stone is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Stone type can split into Green and White. However, if it is split, then Stone is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Stone in a pool will either add the Stone type if it does not split or the Green and White types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Stone type. In this case, Stone can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Stone type can split into Green and White for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Stone Dragon with a Firestorm Dragon only counts as three types: Stone, Red, and Yellow.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.