Turtle Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Turtle Dragons may have a tough outer shell, but they lead a rich inner life. Don't bother yourself with the rough features and imposing spikes along their body; those are only to deter other dragons from challenging Turtle Dragons to races, which for some reason happens a lot.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Tropic Strand
Available at: Level 30
Buying Price: 1,600
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 20 hours
Exp Gained: 2,895
|Lv. 1||320||Lv. 10||2,560|
|Lv. 2||512||Lv. 11||2,816|
|Lv. 3||671||Lv. 12||2,976|
|Lv. 4||960||Lv. 13||3,056|
|Lv. 5||1,248||Lv. 14||3,136|
|Lv. 6||1,536||Lv. 15||3,392|
|Lv. 7||1,823||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Turtle Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 1,600 .
- By breeding a dragon that provides the Tropic type with a dragon that provides the Green type. Missing requirements cannot be fulfilled by the splitting of minor types; parents must have the originally required types without splitting.
- By breeding two pure Tropic type dragons together (Tropic, Shell and Turtle).
- As a random single type result of breeding two pure Diamond type dragons together (Diamond and Infinity). This pairing may result in any currently available pure dragon of the Red, Green, Yellow, Blue, Purple, White, Pink, Black, Mythic, Cosmic, Fairytale, Stone, Dino, Rainbow, Gemstone, Zodiac, Tropic, Royal, Metal, Olympus or Diamond type. Single type dragons that are not valid offspring, such as the Ninja or Gilded dragons, cannot emerge from this pairing.
- By breeding two parents that collectively contribute only the Tropic and Diamond types.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Turtle Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
The Turtle Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- Although the Tropic type is made up of Red and Blue, the presence of these types may not necessarily allow you to breed the Turtle Dragon. Check the Availability section above to find out the unique conditions under which this dragon might be bred.
- When the Tropic type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Red and Blue) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Tropic is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Tropic type can split into Red and Blue. However, if it is split, then Tropic is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Tropic in a pool will either add the Tropic type if it does not split or the Red and Blue types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Tropic type. In this case, Tropic can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Tropic type can split into Red and Blue for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Turtle Dragon with a Genie Dragon only counts as three types: Tropic, Purple, and Yellow.
- The Turtle Dragon's design is based upon the Island Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.