Twilight Rose Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
When the sun is nearly gone, but fingers of warm light still stretch beyond the horizon, Twilight Rose Dragons come out to play. In the fading day's light their wings sparkle and roses spring from the earth beneath their very feet.
Habitat: Purple Gardens, Blue Lagoon
Available at: Level 10
Buying Price: 700
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 12 hours
Exp Gained: 375
|Lv. 1||140||Lv. 10||657|
|Lv. 2||280||Lv. 11||692|
|Lv. 3||350||Lv. 12||713|
|Lv. 4||420||Lv. 13||727|
|Lv. 5||461||Lv. 14||742|
|Lv. 6||503||Lv. 15||763|
|Lv. 7||531||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Twilight Rose Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 700 .
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Purple and Blue to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Twilight Rose Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
- The Twilight Rose Dragon's design is based upon the Fairy Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.