Twin Star Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Spotting a single shooting star in the night sky may be fortuitous, but spotting two at the same time is quite the rare sighting indeed! The Twin Star Dragon races through the dark of night, illuminating the stars above with it's cosmic light.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Black Sands, Yellow Plateau
Available at: Level 15
Buying Price: 1,400
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 16 hours
Exp Gained: 75
|Lv. 1||280||Lv. 10||2,240|
|Lv. 2||448||Lv. 11||2,464|
|Lv. 3||587||Lv. 12||2,604|
|Lv. 4||840||Lv. 13||2,674|
|Lv. 5||1,092||Lv. 14||2,744|
|Lv. 6||1,344||Lv. 15||2,968|
|Lv. 7||1,595||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Twin Star Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,400 .
- By purchase as a Limited Time Value Pack.
- By crafting using the Spell Shop. You must have 80 Fallen Stars.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Twin Star Dragon through breeding.
The Twin Star Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Black type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Blue and Purple) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Black is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Black type can split into Blue and Purple. However, if it is split, then Black is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Black in a pool will either add the Black type if it does not split or the Blue and Purple types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Black type. In this case, Black can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Black type can split into Blue and Purple for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Light Dragon with a Twin Star Dragon only counts as three types: White, Yellow, and Black.
- To get 80 Fallen Stars, you must win them in the Battle Arena or purchase them from the Spell Shop.
- The Twin Star Dragon's design is based upon the Infinity Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
- There is a grammar mistake in the Twin Star Dragon's description, instead of using its (the possessive form of it) the description uses it's (short for it is or it has).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.