Ultraviolet Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Ultraviolet Dragons offer the full spectrum of friendship and love! They have seven varieties of camaraderie that they whip out whenever a friend needs help! The cool white scales of their bodies really help their rainbow scales pop!
|Rarity: Ultra Rare|
Habitat: Rainbow Road, White Meadow
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 1,400
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 18 hours
Exp Gained: 780
|Lv. 1||280||Lv. 10||2,240|
|Lv. 2||448||Lv. 11||2,464|
|Lv. 3||587||Lv. 12||2,604|
|Lv. 4||840||Lv. 13||2,674|
|Lv. 5||1,092||Lv. 14||2,744|
|Lv. 6||1,344||Lv. 15||2,968|
|Lv. 7||1,595||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Ultraviolet Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,400 .
- By ranking 1st or 2nd place during the Bright Blizzard Leaderboard Event.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Ultraviolet Dragon through breeding.
The Ultraviolet Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Rainbow type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Yellow and Blue) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Rainbow is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Rainbow type can split into Yellow and Blue. However, if it is split, then Rainbow is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Rainbow in a pool will either add the Rainbow type if it does not split or the Yellow and Blue types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Rainbow type. In this case, Rainbow can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Rainbow type can split into Yellow and Blue for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Forest Dragon with an Ultraviolet Dragon only counts as three types: Rainbow, White and Green.
- The Ultraviolet Dragon's design is based upon the Fire Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.