Underworld Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Underworld Dragons may project a tough image, with their glowing tattoos and tattered wings, but under that hard exterior beats a soft heart. Underworld Dragons do fight in the Battle Arena, but they're also very passionate about helping out in their communities.
Habitat: Purple Gardens, Green Grove
Available at: Level 32
Buying Price: 1,500
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 18 hours
Exp Gained: 3,000
|Lv. 1||435||Lv. 10||1,957|
|Lv. 2||517||Lv. 11||2,305|
|Lv. 3||591||Lv. 12||2,370|
|Lv. 4||835||Lv. 13||2,435|
|Lv. 5||952||Lv. 14||2,501|
|Lv. 6||1,052||Lv. 15||2,718|
|Lv. 7||1,365||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Underworld Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,500 .
- By earning 4,600 leaderboard points during the Between Worlds Leaderboard Event.
- As a prize in the Spin to Win game.
- By winning all battle rounds in the Battle Tournament and defeating the Underworld Dragon Tournament Boss (Tournament bosses and number of rounds differ depending upon the tournament released).
- Note: You cannot acquire the Underworld Dragon through breeding.
- The Underworld Dragon's design is based upon the Firestorm Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.