Uranus Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
The Uranus Dragon is capable of flying to the outer reaches of space where the cold temperatures are unimaginable to most Caretakers. It's in these depths of space that some precious metals can be found on asteroids flying by.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Cosmic Expanse, Blue Lagoon
Available at: Level 30
Buying Price: 1,400
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 24 hours
Exp Gained: 780
|Lv. 1||280||Lv. 10||1260|
|Lv. 2||333||Lv. 11||1484|
|Lv. 3||380||Lv. 12||1526|
|Lv. 4||537||Lv. 13||1568|
|Lv. 5||613||Lv. 14||1610|
|Lv. 6||677||Lv. 15||1750|
|Lv. 7||879||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Uranus Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,400 .
- By crafting using the Spell Shop. You must have 100 Stardust.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Uranus Dragon through breeding.
The Uranus Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Cosmic type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Yellow and Purple) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Cosmic is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Cosmic type can split into Yellow and Purple. However, if it is split, then Cosmic is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Cosmic in a pool will either add the Cosmic type if it does not split or the Yellow and Purple types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Cosmic type. In this case, Cosmic can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Cosmic type can split into Yellow and Purple for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Uranus Dragon with a Fire Dragon only counts as three types: Cosmic, Red, and Blue.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.