Valiant Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Valiant Dragons are pure of heart and mind. Their neverending quest for justice sends them all over the world, protecting those who can't protect themselves. With diamond-hardened armor, Valiant Dragons are stalwart defenders of the innocent and will risk everything to uphold what they believe is good and pure.
|Rarity: Ultra Rare|
Habitat: Champion Ruins, Diamond Fields
Available at: Level 30
Buying Price: 3,200
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 48 hours
Exp Gained: 2,895
|Lv. 1||640||Lv. 10||5,120|
|Lv. 2||1,024||Lv. 11||5,632|
|Lv. 3||1,343||Lv. 12||5,952|
|Lv. 4||1,920||Lv. 13||6,112|
|Lv. 5||2,496||Lv. 14||6,272|
|Lv. 6||3,072||Lv. 15||6,784|
|Lv. 7||3,647||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Valiant Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 3,200 .
- By purchase as a Limited Time Value Pack.
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Diamond and Champion to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Valiant Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
The Valiant Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Champion type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Black and Red) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Champion is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Champion type can split into Black and Red. However, if it is split, then Champion is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Champion in a pool will either add the Champion type if it does not split or the Black and Red types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Champion type. In this case, Champion can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- When the Champion type splits, any minor types within its components can also split. (True for Black).
- Although the Champion type can split into Black and Red for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Valiant Dragon with a Forest Dragon only counts as three types: Champion, Green, and Diamond.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.