Vietnamese Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Vietnamese Dragons are keen fishermen, able to spot a healthy fish from yards away, then jump into the water to grab it! Their cooking skills are also top notch, so never turn a meal down!
Habitat: Small World, Blue Lagoon, Green Grove
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 600
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 9 hours
Exp Gained: 780
|Lv. 1||120||Lv. 10||563|
|Lv. 2||240||Lv. 11||594|
|Lv. 3||300||Lv. 12||612|
|Lv. 4||360||Lv. 13||624|
|Lv. 5||395||Lv. 14||636|
|Lv. 6||431||Lv. 15||654|
|Lv. 7||455||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Vietnamese Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 600 .
- By crafting using 2 Vietnamese Favors after completing Chapter 2 in the Travel Around Dragon Tales Event.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Vietnamese Dragon through breeding.
The Vietnamese Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the world type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Blue, Yellow, and Green) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When world is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the world type can split into Blue, Yellow, and Green. However, if it is split, then world is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of world in a pool will either add the world type if it does not split or the Blue, Yellow, and Green types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the world type. In this case, world can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the world type can split into Blue, Yellow, and Green for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Vietnamese Dragon with a Forest Dragon only counts as three types: World, Green, and Blue.
- The Vietnamese Dragon's design is based upon the Infinity Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.