Virtue Dragon Information
|Lv. 1||174||Lv. 10||783|
|Lv. 2||207||Lv. 11||922|
|Lv. 3||236||Lv. 12||948|
|Lv. 4||334||Lv. 13||974|
|Lv. 5||381||Lv. 14||1,000|
|Lv. 6||421||Lv. 15||1,087|
|Lv. 7||546||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Virtue Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 600 .
- By breeding a dragon that provides the Red type with a dragon that provides the White type. Missing requirements cannot be fulfilled by the splitting of minor types; parents must have the originally required types without splitting.
- By breeding two pure Pink type dragons together (Virtue, Naga, Black Swan, and Kitsune).
- As a random single type result of breeding two pure Diamond type dragons together (Diamond and Infinity). This pairing may result in any currently available pure dragon of the Red, Green, Yellow, Blue, Purple, White, Pink, Black, Mythic, Cosmic, Fairytale, Stone, Dino, Rainbow, Gemstone, Zodiac, Tropic, Royal, Metal, Olympus or Diamond type. Single type dragons that are not valid offspring, such as the Ninja or Gilded dragons, cannot emerge from this pairing.
- By breeding two parents that collectively contribute only the Pink and Diamond types.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Virtue Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
The Virtue Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Pink type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Red and White) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Pink is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Pink type can split into Red and White. However, if it is split, then Pink is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Pink in a pool will either add the Pink type if it does not split or the Red and White types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Pink type. In this case, Pink can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Pink type can split into Red and White for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Virtue Dragon with a Fruitful Dragon only counts as three types: Pink, Green, and Yellow.
- The Virtue Dragon is the 2nd non-Diamond-type single type dragon that can be bred without using basic dragons. Ex: Breeding a Fuzzy Dragon with an Firestorm Dragon can result in a Virtue Dragon because the correct types are present.
- The Virtue Dragon was released on December 18, 2012, along with 4 Pink hybrids.
- The Hermes Dragon's design is based upon the Virtue Dragon's, although there are differences between them.
- The Virtue Dragon originally had 33 hours for breeding and incubating that was later changed to 8 hours on August 19, 2019.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.