Warmth Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
On a cold and blustery winter's night, the light from a Warmth Dragon may be spotted from miles away. Finding the good in any situation, this dragon is always smiling ear to ear. While some dragons may bring sniffles and sneezes with a winter cold, the Warmth Dragon's bright and glowing personality is positively infectious!
|Rarity: Ultra Rare|
Habitat: White Meadow, Yellow Plateau, Green Grove
Available at: Level 41
Buying Price: 2,200
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 24 hours
Exp Gained: 975
|Lv. 1||440||Lv. 10||3,520|
|Lv. 2||704||Lv. 11||3,872|
|Lv. 3||923||Lv. 12||4,092|
|Lv. 4||1,320||Lv. 13||4,202|
|Lv. 5||1,716||Lv. 14||4,312|
|Lv. 6||2,112||Lv. 15||4,664|
|Lv. 7||2,507||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Warmth Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 2,200 .
- After completing Chapter 10 of the A Warm Welcome Dragon Tales Event. (Level 41 & up only.)
- By crafting using the Spell Shop. You must have 1 Floral Coin from completing a Goal during the Eye of Iris Dragon Tales Event.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Warmth Dragon through breeding.
- The Warmth Dragon's design is based upon the Infinity's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.