Waxwing Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
You will never find a Waxwing Dragon far from a source of water. Their fluttering wings are something of a marvel for onlookers who see a glowing yellow aura from the speed by which they fly. They love to show this effect off.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: White Meadow, Black Sands, Yellow Plateau
Available at: Level 30
Buying Price: 1,400
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 17 hours
Exp Gained: 780
|Lv. 1||280||Lv. 10||1,260|
|Lv. 2||333||Lv. 11||1,484|
|Lv. 3||380||Lv. 12||1,526|
|Lv. 4||537||Lv. 13||1,568|
|Lv. 5||613||Lv. 14||1,610|
|Lv. 6||677||Lv. 15||1,750|
|Lv. 7||879||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Waxwing Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,400 .
- By winning all battle rounds in the Battle Tournament and defeating the Waxwing Dragon Tournament Boss (Tournament bosses and number of rounds differ depending upon the tournament released).
- Note: You cannot acquire the Waxwing Dragon through breeding.
The Waxwing Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Black type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Blue and Purple) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Black is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Black type can split into Blue and Purple. However, if it is split, then Black is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Black in a pool will either add the Black type if it does not split or the Blue and Purple types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Black type. In this case, Black can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Black type can split into Blue and Purple for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding an Air Dragon with a Waxwing Dragon only counts as three types: White, Black and Yellow.
- The Waxwing Dragon's design is based upon the Familiar Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.