Weasel Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Weasel Dragons are kind and good dragons through and through. They may be a bit skinny and small, and their coats certainly never seem to stay neat, but their compassion and drive for their friends sets them apart from any other dragon. Their strength and speed is surprising for a dragon so skinny, and they will push through any obstacle to save a friend in need!
Habitat: Arcane Alluvium, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 15
Buying Price: 400
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 4 hours
Exp Gained: 780
|Lv. 1||80||Lv. 10||375|
|Lv. 2||160||Lv. 11||395|
|Lv. 3||200||Lv. 12||407|
|Lv. 4||240||Lv. 13||415|
|Lv. 5||263||Lv. 14||424|
|Lv. 6||288||Lv. 15||435|
|Lv. 7||303||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Weasel Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 400 .
- By breeding a dragon that provides the Yellow type with a dragon that provides the Red type. Missing requirements cannot be fulfilled by the splitting of minor types; parents must have the originally required types without splitting.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Weasel Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
The Weasel Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Arcane type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (White, Purple, and Blue) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Arcane is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Arcane type can split into White, Purple, and Blue. However, if it is split, then Arcane is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Arcane in a pool will either add the Arcane type if it does not split or the White, Purple, and Blue types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Arcane type. In this case, Arcane can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Arcane type can split into White, Purple, and Blue for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Light Dragon with a Weasel Dragon only counts as three types: Arcane, Red, and White.
- The Weasel Dragon's design is based upon the Mist Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.