Whiplash Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
You'll almost never see a Whiplash Dragon, and if you do, your head will go spinning from their tremendous speed. These dragons never stop moving, though when they switch directions they must be breaking some laws of physics.
Habitat: White Meadow, Blue Lagoon, Green Grove
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 550
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 8 hours
Exp Gained: 975
|Lv. 1||110||Lv. 10||517|
|Lv. 2||220||Lv. 11||544|
|Lv. 3||275||Lv. 12||561|
|Lv. 4||330||Lv. 13||572|
|Lv. 5||363||Lv. 14||583|
|Lv. 6||396||Lv. 15||599|
|Lv. 7||418||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Whiplash Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 550 .
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute White, Blue and Green to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Whiplash Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
- The Whiplash Dragon's design is based upon the Charm Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
- The Whiplash Dragon was the first common dragon to have three types.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.