White Christmas Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
The chilling White Christmas Dragon prefers to spend its days in arctic climates. Freezing temperatures, snow, and ice are what make them most happy in the world. As such they use their ice powers to freeze the world as far as they can reach so they never have to see a day warm enough to melt snow.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Holiday Home, White Meadow, Blue Lagoon
Available at: Level 45
Buying Price: 1,500
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 15 hours
Exp Gained: 780
|Lv. 1||300||Lv. 10||?|
|Lv. 2||357||Lv. 11||?|
|Lv. 3||408||Lv. 12||?|
|Lv. 4||?||Lv. 13||?|
|Lv. 5||?||Lv. 14||?|
|Lv. 6||726||Lv. 15||?|
|Lv. 7||?||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The White Christmas Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,500 .
- By crafting in the Spell Shop after collecting 250 Frost Minerals from Mining.
- Note: You cannot acquire the White Christmas Dragon through breeding.
The White Christmas Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Holiday type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (White, Green, and Red) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Holiday is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Holiday type can split into White, Green, and Red. However, if it is split, then Holiday is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Holiday in a pool will either add the Holiday type if it does not split or the White, Green, and Red types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Holiday type. In this case, Holiday can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Holiday type can split into White, Green, and Red for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Water Dragon with a White Christmas Dragon only counts as three types: Holiday, White and Blue.
- The White Christmas Dragon's design is based upon the Infinity Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.