White Lotus Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
White Lotus Dragons are born within the cold dark depths of murky ponds, but as they hatch and rise to the top, they turn into beautiful dragons. These creatures prove that it doesn't matter where you start in life, it's where you go with it.
|Rarity: Ultra Rare|
Habitat: Blossom Cycle, White Meadow, Green Grove
Available at: Level 32
Buying Price: 4,000
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 20 hours
Exp Gained: 3,000
|Lv. 1||800||Lv. 10||6,400|
|Lv. 2||1,280||Lv. 11||7,040|
|Lv. 3||1,680||Lv. 12||7,440|
|Lv. 4||2,400||Lv. 13||7,640|
|Lv. 5||3,120||Lv. 14||7,840|
|Lv. 6||3,840||Lv. 15||8,480|
|Lv. 7||4,559||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The White Lotus Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 4,000 .
- By crafting in the Spell Shop after collecting 20,000 Red Fragrances .
- Note: You cannot acquire the White Lotus Dragon through breeding.
The White Lotus Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Flower type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Yellow, Green, and Red) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Flower is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Flower type can split into Yellow, Green, and Red. However, if it is split, then Flower is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Flower in a pool will either add the Flower type if it does not split or the Yellow, Green, and Red types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Flower type. In this case, Flower can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Flower type can split into Yellow, Green, and Red for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a White Lotus Dragon with a Light Dragon only counts as three types: Flower, Green, and White.
- The White Lotus Dragon's design is based upon the Seeker Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
- The White Lotus Dragon is limited to one per account.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.