White Witch Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Dragon lore tells of a place, far from any town, where the snowfall never stops. The legend says that whoever can make the perilous journey will have a chance to meet the fabled White Witch Dragon, but she will only appear to the pure of heart. If deemed worthy, the White Witch Dragon will grant her pursuer a single wish - so make it count!
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: White Meadow, Blue Lagoon
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 800
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 14 hours
Exp Gained: 975
|Lv. 1||160||Lv. 10||1,280|
|Lv. 2||256||Lv. 11||1,408|
|Lv. 3||335||Lv. 12||1,488|
|Lv. 4||480||Lv. 13||1,528|
|Lv. 5||624||Lv. 14||1,568|
|Lv. 6||768||Lv. 15||1,696|
|Lv. 7||911||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The White Witch Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during the Halloween season.
- By purchase at the market for 800 .
- By earning 5,400 leaderboard points during the A Knightly Order Leaderboard Event.
- By purchase as a Limited Time Value Pack.
- As a prize in the Spin to Win game.
- After earning 800 Carved Pumpkins during the Bumps in the Dark World Event.
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute White and Blue to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the White Witch Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
- The White Witch Dragon's design is based upon the Fairy Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
- The White Witch Dragon's design is a recoloring of the Goodwitch Dragon.
- The White Witch Dragon is a reference to Jadis, simply known as the White Witch, in the book The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe, the first book of Chronicles of Narnia by C. S. Lewis.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.