Wightlord Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Cold Incarnate - Ice Made Flesh - Winter's Bite: these are all names given to the frigid legend that is the Wightlord Dragon. Everywhere they go they bring winter with them, freezing warm fields and snowing over dry sands as they walk. There may be no end to the absolute zero temperatures they take with them. Luckily they don't leave their homes in the north very often.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Throne Room, Blue Lagoon
Available at: Level 45
Buying Price: 1,500
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 15 hours
Exp Gained: 780
|Lv. 1||300||Lv. 10||1,350|
|Lv. 2||357||Lv. 11||1,590|
|Lv. 3||408||Lv. 12||1,634|
|Lv. 4||575||Lv. 13||1,679|
|Lv. 5||657||Lv. 14||1,725|
|Lv. 6||726||Lv. 15||1,875|
|Lv. 7||942||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Wightlord Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,500 .
- By crafting in the Spell Shop after collecting 250 Royal Minerals from Mining.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Wightlord Dragon through breeding.
The Wightlord Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Royal type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Yellow and Purple) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Royal is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Royal type can split into Yellow and Purple. However, if it is split, then Royal is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Royal in a pool will either add the Royal type if it does not split or the Yellow and Purple types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Royal type. In this case, Royal can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Royal type can split into Yellow and Purple for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Fire Dragon with a Wightlord Dragon only counts as three types: Royal, Blue and Red.
- The Wightlord Dragon's design is based upon the Valentine Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.