Wild Dragon Information
|Lv. 1||125||Lv. 10||562|
|Lv. 2||148||Lv. 11||662|
|Lv. 3||169||Lv. 12||?|
|Lv. 4||239||Lv. 13||?|
|Lv. 5||273||Lv. 14||?|
|Lv. 6||302||Lv. 15||?|
|Lv. 7||392||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Wild Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 400 .
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Red and Green to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Wild Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
- The Anubis, Ares, Bastet, Battlesteed, Bronze, Bronze Age, Cactus, Coal, Croconile, Crusader, Curio, Darkhound, Deep Space, Demon, Downpour, Earthquake, End, Fog, Fossil, Frostnight, Ghost Armor, Gildclaw, Helianthus, Honeybee, Kiss, Lumberjack, Lunar Ram, Mammoth, Manticore, Mech, Moon, Neo Aries, Neo Magic, Neo Pansy, Neo Pink, Peridot, Periwinkle, Polar, Prime Power, Pterodactyl, Punk, Sabretooth, Salamagic, Samurai, Snowbrute, Sobek, Spartan, Stark Might, Steel Samurai, Tarot, Taurus, Thai, Triceratops, Troll, Turquoise, Viking, Volt, Warden, Were and Wildbloom's designs are based upon the Wild Dragon's, although there are differences between them.
- When evolving from Baby to Juvenile form, the Wild Dragon earns a stripe on its back.
- When evolving from Baby form to Juvenile form, the Wild Dragon grows fur or feathers on its head and tail.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.