Wisdom Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
The world may be confusing at times, but Wisdom Dragons seek to give clarity and advice to its worst moments. They have seen much and will offer to help guide younger dragons through their toughest times. It is always up to the recipient to decide what to do with their advice however.
Habitat: Small World, White Meadow
Available at: Level 15
Buying Price: 400
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 4 hours
Exp Gained: 780
|Lv. 1||80||Lv. 10||375|
|Lv. 2||160||Lv. 11||395|
|Lv. 3||200||Lv. 12||407|
|Lv. 4||240||Lv. 13||415|
|Lv. 5||263||Lv. 14||424|
|Lv. 6||288||Lv. 15||435|
|Lv. 7||303||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Wisdom Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 400 .
- By crafting in the Spell Shop with 15 Lunar Gems during the Lucky You World Event.
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute World and White to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- By breeding a dragon that provides the White type with a dragon that provides the Yellow type. Missing requirements cannot be fulfilled by the splitting of minor types; parents must have the originally required types without splitting.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Wisdom Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
The Wisdom Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the World type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Blue, Yellow, and Green) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When World is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the World type can split into Blue, Yellow, and Green. However, if it is split, then World is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of World in a pool will either add the World type if it does not split or the Blue, Yellow, and Green types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the World type. In this case, World can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the World type can split into Blue, Yellow, and Green for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Forest Dragon with a Wisdom Dragon only counts as three types: World, White and Green.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.