Wish Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
There are few dragons that reside on the Isles as powerful as the Wish Dragon. Under very special circumstances, this magical being will grant a single wish to a very lucky Caretaker. What do you think you would wish for?
|Rarity: Ultra Rare|
Habitat: Arcane Alluvium, Purple Gardens, Blue Lagoon, Yellow Plateau
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 1,800
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 24 hours
Exp Gained: 780
|Lv. 1||360||Lv. 10||2,880|
|Lv. 2||576||Lv. 11||3,168|
|Lv. 3||755||Lv. 12||3,348|
|Lv. 4||1,080||Lv. 13||3,438|
|Lv. 5||1,404||Lv. 14||3,528|
|Lv. 6||1,728||Lv. 15||3,816|
|Lv. 7||2,051||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Wish Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,800 .
- By purchase as a Limited Time Value Pack.
- After completing Chapter 10 of the Make a Wish Dragon Tales Event.
- After completing a Goal and earning a coin or token during the Grand Illusion Dragon Tales Event, players could craft either the Wish Dragon, 15 Adventure Tickets or 3 10x Farm Boosts .
- Note: You cannot acquire the Wish Dragon through breeding.
The Wish Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Arcane type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (White, Purple, and Blue) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Arcane is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Arcane type can split into White, Purple, and Blue. However, if it is split, then Arcane is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Arcane in a pool will either add the Arcane type if it does not split or the White, Purple, and Blue types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Arcane type. In this case, Arcane can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Arcane type can split into White, Purple, and Blue for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Water Dragon with a Wish Dragon only counts as four types: Arcane, Purple, Blue, and Yellow.
- The Wish Dragon's design is based upon the Fire Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.