Wisp Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Wisp Dragons are made of one of the only known substances that both appears solid and weighs less than air. This makes flying effortless for them, but presents a challenge when they sleep. Most Wisp Dragons nest in small enclosures that keep them from drifting away on the breeze.
Habitat: Yellow Plateau, Green Grove
Available at: Level 4
Buying Price: 500
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 9 hours
Exp Gained: 75
|Lv. 1||300||Lv. 10||1,350|
|Lv. 2||357||Lv. 11||1,590|
|Lv. 3||408||Lv. 12||1,634|
|Lv. 4||575||Lv. 13||1,679|
|Lv. 5||657||Lv. 14||1,725|
|Lv. 6||726||Lv. 15||1,875|
|Lv. 7||942||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Wisp Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase as a Limited Time Value Pack.
- As a prize in the Spin to Win game. (iOS Only)
- By winning all battles in a Flash Tournament and defeating the Wisp Dragon Tournament Boss. (Tournament Bosses and number of rounds differ depending upon the tournament released) (iOS Only)
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Yellow and Green to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool. (Android Only)
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Wisp Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
- The Wisp Dragon's design is based upon the Fairy Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.