Wizard Dragon Information
|Lv. 1||280||Lv. 10||1,260|
|Lv. 2||333||Lv. 11||1,484|
|Lv. 3||380||Lv. 12||1,526|
|Lv. 4||537||Lv. 13||1,568|
|Lv. 5||613||Lv. 14||1,610|
|Lv. 6||677||Lv. 15||1,750|
|Lv. 7||879||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Wizard Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 800 .
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Blue and Purple to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Wizard Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
- When evolving form juvenile to adult form, the Wizard Dragon grows a beard, as mentioned in its description.
- The Adrift Princess, Aetherstorm, Afterlife, Albino Peacock, Archipelago, Below, Black Swan, Blackstar, Bold Floral, Breakup, Bride, Bright Daisy, Candy Corn, Cascade, Chimney, Confidence, Cygnus, Dark Diamond, Dark Water, Dayflower, Devilish, Diamond Horn, Dino, Duskhopper, Ember Ruby, Fornax, Fragile, Friendly, Gadget, Grumblesnore, Halloqueen, Haunted Libra, Hook, Impetus, Joyfrost, Jungle, Lingering, Littleroot, Mad Scientist, Moss, Neo Anubis, Neo Pisces, Neo Rainbow, Neo Sphinx, New Year, Occult, Old Hermit, Onyx, Pillager, Preppy, Pyre, Quasar, Rainbow Plume, Ranger, Rhodonite, Scrying, Sea Turtle, Secretary, Silver, Skylady, Sniffles, Spectra Violet, St. Patrick's, Tiger Lily, Toucan, Traveler, Underlord, Valor, Wicked Witch and Zeus's designs are based upon the Wizard Dragon's, although there are differences between them.
- When attempting to breed the Infinity Dragon, you can use this dragon and another dragon that has the yellow and green types.