Wreath Dragon Information Edit
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Wreath Dragons spend the majority of each year maintaining their lush green coats so they can decorate their bodies around the holiday season. With multi-colored lights, flowing ribbons, and sparkling ornaments, these dragons dress up for a festive holiday.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Rainbow Road, Green Grove, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 16
Buying Price: 1,600
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 25 hours
Exp Gained: 435
Coin Rates Edit
|Lv. 1||320||Lv. 10||2,560|
|Lv. 2||Lv. 11|
|Lv. 3||Lv. 12|
|Lv. 4||960||Lv. 13|
|Lv. 5||Lv. 14|
|Lv. 6||Lv. 15|
|Lv. 7||1,823||LEVEL CAP|
Food Costs Edit
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Wreath Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during the Winter season.
- By purchase at the market for 1,600 .
- By purchase as a Limited Time Value Pack.
- After earning 6,200 Snowflakes during the Wonderful Winter World Event.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Wreath Dragon through breeding.
The Wreath Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Rainbow type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Yellow and Blue) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Rainbow is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Rainbow type can split into Yellow and Blue. However, if it is split, then Rainbow is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Rainbow in a pool will either add the Rainbow type if it does not split or the Yellow and Blue types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Rainbow type. In this case, Rainbow can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Rainbow type can split into Yellow and Blue for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Forest Dragon with a Wreath Dragon only counts as three types: Green, Rainbow, and Red.
- The Wreath Dragon's design is based upon the Celestial Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.