Yin Yang Dragon Information
|Lv. 1||300||Lv. 10||2,400|
|Lv. 2||480||Lv. 11||2,640|
|Lv. 3||629||Lv. 12||2,790|
|Lv. 4||900||Lv. 13||2,865|
|Lv. 5||1,170||Lv. 14||2,940|
|Lv. 6||1,440||Lv. 15||3,180|
|Lv. 7||1,709||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Yin Yang Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,500 .
- By purchase as a Limited Time Value Pack.
- By winning all battle rounds in the Battle Tournament and defeating the Yin Yang Dragon Tournament Boss (Tournament bosses and number of rounds differ depending upon the tournament released).
- By winning all battles in a Flash Tournament and defeating the Yin Yang Dragon Tournament Boss. (Tournament Bosses and number of rounds differ depending upon the tournament released)
- Note: You cannot acquire the Yin Yang Dragon through breeding.
The Yin Yang Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Black type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Blue and Purple) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Black is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Black type can split into Blue and Purple. However, if it is split, then Black is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Black in a pool will either add the Black type if it does not split or the Blue and Purple types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Black type. In this case, Black can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Black type can split into Blue and Purple for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Forest Dragon with a Yin Yang Dragon only counts as three types: Green, Black, and White.
- The Yin Yang Dragon was the Tournament Boss during the entire testing phase of the Battle Arena tournament as well as the first boss when this feature was fully released to iOS players.
- The Yin Yang Dragon's design is based upon the Infinity Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
- The species name and contrasting personalities of the Yin Yang Dragon come from the concept of Yin Yang, a circular symbol that represents balance and perfection in the traditional Chinese culture.
- Each head of the Yin Yang Dragon corresponds to a specific attribute, with the white head representing Yang and the dark-colored head representing Yin.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.