Zinnia Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Zinnia Dragons are little ferocious beasts who can hardly contain their boundless excitement! They love to play rough and pounce on their friends in friendly tests of strength and skill! But do not be fooled, these cute dragons are some of the wisest and most ancient of them all on the Island.
Habitat: Blossom Cycle, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 700
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 8 hours
Exp Gained: 780
|Lv. 1||140||Lv. 10||657|
|Lv. 2||280||Lv. 11||692|
|Lv. 3||350||Lv. 12||713|
|Lv. 4||420||Lv. 13||727|
|Lv. 5||461||Lv. 14||742|
|Lv. 6||503||Lv. 15||763|
|Lv. 7||531||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Zinnia Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 700 .
- By crafting using 2 Love Stones after completing Chapter 2 in the Floral Arrangements Dragon Tales Event.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Zinnia Dragon through breeding.
The Zinnia Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Flower type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Yellow, Green, and Red) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Flower is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Flower type can split into Yellow, Green, and Red. However, if it is split, then Flower is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Flower in a pool will either add the Flower type if it does not split or the Yellow, Green, and Red types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Flower type. In this case, Flower can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Flower type can split into Yellow, Green, and Red for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Light Dragon with a Zinnia Dragon only counts as three types: Flower, Red, and White.
- The Zinnia Dragon's design is based upon the Seeker Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.